15. April 2021
Our products are supplied to plastics processors worldwide and are used to impart color and physical property enhancements to the final plastic product. These can range from medical devices, drill housings, plastic bottles and caps, carpet fibre, clothing applications, signage, artificial grass, plastic sheeting etc.
An opportunity to join our highly skilled team has arisen, where you will be responsible for management of our Quality Management System and compliance with the ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015 and implementation of ISO13485:2016.
- Manage Controlled Polymers compliance to ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015 and implementation of ISO13485:2016.
- Support line management and process owners in delivering Site Quality objectives
- Determine the direction and work priorities (in conjunction with line management) for the continuous improvement of the Sites Quality management programme and systems
- Advise management and assist with the implementation of new or existing Quality-related legislation, rules and Company standards
- Develop and maintain Quality training programme
- Manage Complaints and CAR process in Quality systems
- Manage internal process audits according to audit schedule. Review audit results and audit schedule according to business risk.
- Manage Controlled Polymers calibration process. Ensure all internal and external calibration and servicing is carried out according to the calibration schedule.
- Adherence to the Controlled Polymers Health & Safety Policy
- Manage Customer audits
- Able to prioritise, work under pressure as well as use your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to promoting behaviours as set down by Controlled Polymers
- Intermediate Excel skills as well as Word and PowerPoint packages
- Understanding of Lean Knowledge
- Proven experience of managing people and resources effectively
- Experience of working in the plastics industry
- Manufacturing qualification or experience
- Certificate in Quality Systems Management, ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015 and ISO13485:2016
- Have previous experience in manufacturing industry
This position would be a day shift role, working 37 hours per week. Remuneration package dependent upon qualifications and experience.
If you enjoy working in a professional and challenging working environment, for a Company with exciting growth plans and feel you can add value, then please send your current CV and application to Vicki Richardson, European HR Manager - at email@example.com. If you wish to discuss the role further, please call Vicki on +44 161 785 2477 or Rikke Maj Ager, COO Controlled Polymers A/S on +45 29467514. Please send your CV in Danish and English if possible.